Snap-on toolbox

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Jeremy, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Just going to throw this out there because I don't know how many of you guys are "tool guys", but figured it couldn't hurt.

What I have is a candy apple red Snap-on toolbox. It's a model 7022. Also comes with a stainless steel top, corner guards and drawer protectors.

Out of work right now so the box has to go unfortunately. Looking to get $5500 obo, would probably take much less if it came down to it. The box with the add-ons retails for over $8500.

Located in San Leandro if anybody is interested. Can also text @ 760-696-7819.

I'll get a pic posted shortly.

sent from my note 4

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy pic but you get the general idea. This box is in great shape!

sent from my note 4

3. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

good luck with the sale. Definitely a sweet box.. I'm a mechanic at heart, and hate to see anyone have to liquidate their tools.
    You might want to post it on Craigslist, although, most people will low ball you from there.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Thanks. I really don't want to get rid of it but unless something drastic changes soon, it's got to go. I plan to list or CL but figured I'd start here first, just in case!!

sent from my note 4

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  5. siokoy

siokoy Guest

Really nice tool box.... Good luck

Siokoy