Cali Kid Corals

Snow pictures

Some hail that wanted to be snow came down on Friday when I was at Caesar's. I have photos but I do not know how to put photos of my Mom's smart phone onto the forum.

here you go ......

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

Well not exactly Bay Area :) Its where we just spent the weekend at in Peardale......Near Colfax.....Had to hike it up about a hundred yards (snow too deep for my truck) and then we find out power has been out all day.....Oh well ....plenty of firewood , battery operated lanterns and food ;) Power came back on this morning for about a minute and BOOM! a transformer blew out somewhere nearby :((

Overall great experiance with my family :bigsmile:

anathema said:
This is what happens when you snowboard down a chute wrong: :(

photo2.jpg

Looks like what happens when you stick your tongue out when your going downhill :D

Just got back yesterday from a 1 day tahoe tripe and christ I'm glad that I only work nights because I don't want to move much at all today

John, I did that chute last year on a powder day, but I skipped it this trip and tried one a few chutes over where my girlfriend learned not to stick out her tongue. :p Unfortunately I missed the good days this trip due to a new roommate moving in and having to be home, so it was all a bit crusty and sketchy in those chutes. They freeze pretty quick in the shade.

All in all though a pretty good year, I'm missing most of it due to other obligations this year and it sucks. Kirkwood is already OVER their average total season snowfall and there is a lot of season left. All the terrain features are buried, it's like a whole new mountain. :D

weak!! no pictures of when you fell!

I know when I fell the hardest, with only one leg attach to the board and it twisted one way, I went the other... that would have been a magnificent picture moment, you'd think I was some yoga master or something :D

Back