Snow pictures

Discussion in 'Photography' started by chicken, Feb 23, 2011.

1. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Some hail that wanted to be snow came down on Friday when I was at Caesar's. I have photos but I do not know how to put photos of my Mom's smart phone onto the forum.

2. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

here you go ......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well not exactly Bay Area :) Its where we just spent the weekend at in Peardale......Near Colfax.....Had to hike it up about a hundred yards (snow too deep for my truck) and then we find out power has been out all day.....Oh well ....plenty of firewood , battery operated lanterns and food ;) Power came back on this morning for about a minute and BOOM! a transformer blew out somewhere nearby :((

Overall great experiance with my family :bigsmile:

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Definitely looks like fun

4. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

"cool" place :bigsmile:

5. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

This was Dolores Park the other day. I promise.

[​IMG]

6. anathema

This is what happens when you snowboard down a chute wrong: :(

[​IMG]

7. Erick

Erick Guest

I'm headed to Utah for a company ski trip this weekend, I'll get some pics :D

8. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Did you go down this G? That looks CRAZY!!!!!

9. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Looks like what happens when you stick your tongue out when your going downhill :D

Just got back yesterday from a 1 day tahoe tripe and christ I'm glad that I only work nights because I don't want to move much at all today

10. anathema

John, I did that chute last year on a powder day, but I skipped it this trip and tried one a few chutes over where my girlfriend learned not to stick out her tongue. :p Unfortunately I missed the good days this trip due to a new roommate moving in and having to be home, so it was all a bit crusty and sketchy in those chutes. They freeze pretty quick in the shade.

All in all though a pretty good year, I'm missing most of it due to other obligations this year and it sucks. Kirkwood is already OVER their average total season snowfall and there is a lot of season left. All the terrain features are buried, it's like a whole new mountain. :D

11. Erick

Erick Guest

12. anathema

Nice looks like fun!

13. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

weak!! no pictures of when you fell!

I know when I fell the hardest, with only one leg attach to the board and it twisted one way, I went the other... that would have been a magnificent picture moment, you'd think I was some yoga master or something :D

14. Erick

Erick Guest