Cali Kid Corals

So, what did you get at the swap?

I got fully stoked :D

Seriously though..

20k lokani
Red table X 2
peach tip slimer (lost the one Bryan gave me a while back)
random Acro
Pink Lemonade
Goniopora

I got...
3 different Birdsnest
unknown green acro
duncans
won a few snails from the drawing
acroberry
red prostata(sp?)
Valida
mummy eye
Raindbow monti
Blue Stang
green slimer
granulosa

Can't wait till the next swap! hehe

It was an embarrassment of riches at the swap. It was my first swap but I was nonetheless very impressed. Thank you to everyone for what you brought!

Watermelon mushroom - Rickbirdman
Eagle Eye Zoas - unknown
Undata Monti - Bee505
Rainbow Monti - Perculation
Red w/ blue centre zoas - GeorgeC
Monti cap - unknown
Kaleidescope clove polyps - unknown
Seriatopra Birdsnest - Green Marine
Green Bay Packers with red zoas - Western_reefer
Green Ricordia - Vincerama2

Right now they are all in their "welcome bath". :) A strangely, unlike most Saturdays when I haven't bought a coral or something else for the tank, I don't have the urge to go acquire something new!

picked 3:
Rainbow stylo! Walked in, there it was, walked out!
jar's grape cap
something I question the ID but we'll see. Hard to tell.

Picked up a rbta

And some others. But they're for another thread ;)

and a Reef Nutrition coral pleasure pack. And the ice packs in there went straight to work when I got home and my little man had just dropped a bowl on his foot.

Perfect day

I got some cool beginner SPS, most of which happened to be green. Almost everything that I didn't glue down ended up in my Jawfish's hole. :D
I also got a cute little red ricordea-yuma, which my Jawfish just finished adding to his stack of rubble in front of his hole.

I get to hang out with most of you guys! Great swap! Can't wait for BAYMAC to see everyone again!

Oh and I get to see Jeremy broke his back over an empty cooler! Yaaayyy

Well my first pick I played that age old game and grabbed something from someone who would have given me that anyways :D Was looking for a watermelon chalice (mostly for wife's pleasure :D) but came up short on that in round E.

Picked up a bunch of random zoas just for various rocks o' color. Was going to pick up one of Jeremy's bird of paradise frags after the big fuss he made, but by my time they were gone :D

I had a fun time hanging out in the pit shooting the breeze with Mike, Patrick, Dudley, etc. I didn't have to break out the tazer..but there were a few close calls. ;)

I picked up:
Leng Sy cap
Purple ring cap
Tri color valida (Jeremy's was long gone)
Pink lemonade
Garf Purple Bonsai
Miami Orchid
ORA Red Planet
ORA Red table
(obligatory) Ponape Birdsnest

I won a Avast Davey Jones Locker too boot. Although, it's probably too small for my main tank....it might go on the FT. :)

Big thanks to Mario (Xcaret) for holding them for me until the FT is fully cycled !

Great swap, gang. Good to see old BAR and non-BAR friends alike. The location was FANTASTIC! I am so glad we couldn't use the cafeteria. The whole event reminded me of the good old ASAP swap days... but without the scary stairs! ;)

Big thanks to everyone that made it happen. I'm looking forward to seeing you all at BAYMAC.

Think Jeremy took my 20K Lokani, I was torn between the 20K and a Pearlberry so took the second one, next round Lokani was gone, damn it.
Two green Slimmers
Pearlberry
Red Mushroom
Orange chalice
Orange cap
Red w/gold polyps cap (don't know that yet)
And something else I can't recall right now

Everything was dipped and is looking good.
Pests included red flat worms and aptasias, all gone now.

I need a second frag tank, that's for sure :D

Shu Tin psammacora from Charles
Pastel War & Peace from Ian
Pink Sandollar monti from arod2051
Pink & green cloves from Tamazula
Ponape birdsnest from Charles
Setosa from Ian
Strawberry patch monti from Jeremy

Yes, I did get a Ponape birdsnest too, haha.

Remember the ones that YourReef brought to BayMac? They had some nice coloring on theirs. I've had mine sort of close, but not quite. Going to try again :D

First off.... thanks to all the people that worked hard to put this swap together!!!

Here's what i brought home
Raspberry lemonade acro- Jar
Dragon Eye Zoas- unknown person
Eagle Eye Zoas- Sal?? (might have written the salinity because it was followed by .025)
Blue Acro- Reeffer
Unknown Acro- unknown person ( looks pretty sweet though)
Orange Zoas- unknown person
Teal green Zoas- unknown person

There must have been a lot of physicians attending today because I couldn't read half of the labels, Just Kidding. Thanks everyone for my new corals.

Back