SOLD: Mean Green Zoas For a Rock

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Ibn, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Want to get rid of these zoas. Not sure how many polyps are on the rock, but the rock is ~3x2 in size. What I'm looking for is pretty simple. I want a nice clean piece of rock, doesn't even have to be cycled or wet since I'm looking for something pest free. Literally looking for a 3x2 piece of rock to replace the one that these zoas are sitting on. Tonga preferred, but will settled for whatever you have. You'll also have to bring a tuperware or something to haul this home in since I'm out of suitable size containers.

Shoot me a pic of the rock.

[​IMG]

2. enaldy

enaldy Supporting Member

Where are you located.. I some rocks I can trade with you.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

Where are you located, I have several medium to large rocks that have been "cooking" for months that you can take.

4. DEATH BY SNU SNU

DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member

Someone has the prettiest toes in all the land!

5. DEATH BY SNU SNU

looks like it comes with a free brittle starfish too!

6. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Located in Santa Clara. Not looking for huge chunky pieces. Just something on the smaller/slimmer side.

That's correct. You'll most likely end up with some of the mini harlequin brittlestars.

7. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

Is it me or my mean green’s skirt is less green than yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. DEATH BY SNU SNU

enaldy, did you sell those rocks?

9. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

If all you need is a 3"x2" rock, buy one you like and we will reimburse you and take the zoas in exchange?

10. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

@Mark B haven't had a chance to go out and purchase the rock. How's about $10 for it?

Let me know if that'll work for you. I'm in Santa Clara so I'm not sure how that'll work for logistics. I also have a leftover frag of the Tyree ponape birdsnest if you're still interested and headed this way.

11. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

Hey Eric I think $20 sounds more fair? Then you can get a really nice rock. I am actually headed down to San Jose at about 330 today to pick up a frag of The Vinh. I could swing by maybe 415 430? Also the Birdsnest would be fantastic You could text me at 650-619-8447.

Thanks! Mark

12. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Whatever works for you. I'm not really into it for the money, haha. Just texted you, but yeah, that time will work. Sent you my address.

13. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

Thanks Eric! It was great meeting you. Your tank is beautiful.

14. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Thanks Mark. It was great meeting you and Peter. Good luck with the zoas and the ponape!

15. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

We got them all acclimated and into the tanks. I think we must have at least 10 of your brittle stars:)

Ibn likes this.
  16. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

They're the hitchhikers that keeps on giving.

17. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

Just stick a harlequin shrimp in there. That'll stop the giving. :)

DEATH BY SNU SNU likes this.