SOLD: SPS Frags/Mini

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Ibn, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

I usually don't get rid of sps, but I need the space for the frags that I just picked up from RAP. These are all grown in pieces that are either encrusted or are mini colonies depending on who you ask. Asking price is way less than half of what I paid for the original frag and definitely a steal if you pick up the set - $100. Pictures are of the actual coral that you'll receive. Pick up in Santa Clara or meet over at Neptune.

I'm listing this on BAR first before I release it on the larger forums since I want to give you guys first dibs on them. The prices will be slightly higher as well when that happens.

This piece has a very unique growth structure and could be the centerpiece in someone's tank. Picture taken with sunlight hitting it. $20
    [​IMG]

Another piece that's coloring up. Also basking in the sunlight, but you can see the decent base colors and the pink tips. $20
    [​IMG]

If you've ever been to CRC, you'll see the mother colony of this piece. This is the CRC rainbow, which hasn't colored up on me yet due to the times where the alk wasn't stable. The mother has very beautiful pink base. It's finally growing and pushing up new nubs. $20
    [​IMG]

Another one that's grown in. Green base with pink tips. $20
    [​IMG]

This one has a beautiful mint green base with purple tips. It's been growing back towards the flow so you only see the front branches in this shot. $20
    [​IMG]

BC spainbow. One of my favorites due to how easy it is to take care of and for its beautiful colors. My original colony STN on me so I broke it apart into two groupings. I'm still keeping the larger piece and this is the smaller of the two. $40
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. jepoy

jepoy Supporting Member

I'll take the spainbow if no one is buying the set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Sorry about that, but the set actually just sold within minutes of me posting.

4. jepoy

jepoy Supporting Member

No worries, not surprised it's a great deal

5. Gablami

Gablami Supporting Member

Dude, your PE is crazy. Makes all your corals look like millies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coral reefer likes this.
  6. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

I would have loved to try that first one

7. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Thanks! They're pretty normal polyp extension for me in the daytime. When I came back from RAP and was putting the new sps in when the lights were out, it was even crazier then.

Yeah, that first one is a beauty. I would keep it, but I need the space for the RR The Vinh, which is similar.

tankguy likes this.
  8. Wlachnit

Wlachnit Supporting Member

How was RAP? And what did you get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Wlachnit

Wlachnit Supporting Member

Never mind...saw your posts in your build thread.

10. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

That’s what I thought it was when I saw it but figured you would have mentioned it’s name if it was.

11. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

So who was the lucky one to get the lot?

12. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

It went from Doc Aquarium to Elegant Corals and eventually to Calikid.

13. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Who are these people? Not BAR members are they? I don't recognize the names

14. scuzy

scuzy Supporting Member

Maybe bar lurkers :)

15. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Oh, my bad. Different convo altogether.

The lot is going to Edgar. :p

Edgar Sandoval likes this.
  16. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

hahaha, ok.

Edgar is the BAR lurker :D
    I'm not jealous or anything, my "tank" is on the dirty side and I'm sure these corals would die very quickly, I was just curious who's getting the goods.

17. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Err, you need to run any corals you are selling by me 1st! Esp since we met this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Aren't you out of space in that 40? These are slightly larger than the normal size twigs. :p

upload_2017-10-11_14-18-59.png

I wasn't expecting to sell these pieces so soon. I went down to RAP with the expectation to pick up 2 frags only. Only issue was that the seller was so generous that he gave me 3 extras (RR firecracker, RR wolverine, RR unnamed yellow). The others were deals that were too good to pass up. Went down for 2 sticks and came back with 9 instead. Need the space to mount the new ones.

ashburn2k likes this.
  19. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

I’d better hit Edgar up

20. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

I’m going there right now!