Some acan

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Elite, Aug 31, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. melly mel

melly mel Guest

LOL....i forgot i never picked up this acan from you Bill. No dremil yet tho so you can pass mine along to the next winners. Hopefully I'll have a dremel by the time you pass these along again.

2. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Have a dremmel. ... its a beautiful acan

3. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Sfork & eldiablosrt8, you win! I'll see you at today's meeting and give you the frags.
    Mellymel- once you get you dremel contact me and it should have grown enough for me to cut you a frag.

4. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Thanks for the Acan! I didn't even see your post mentioning you were bringing it so it was a nice surprise.

5. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

nice to meet you last night.... the acan already coloring up and it looks sweet under my led blue lights

6. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

While Elite's tank may be history, his corals live on... :D
    Time for another update and a frag to give away. Frag pickup must be at BAR swap. Throw in a # 1-10.

Colony. Has continued to grow well. The interesting thing is the color has less red than before, overall very healthy and happy in my version of 'acan land'.
    [​IMG]

Frag: It's got at least 4 heads, 1 large one and bunches of babies sprouting out. Has more red than colony in main tank- maybe because the frag tank has less light and more blue spectrums?- just a theory. Forgive my color matching, I'm sure the white balance is off but at least you get an idea of the coral- it is one of my nicer acans.
    [​IMG]

7. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

This would be a great addition to my acan garden. #3 :)

8. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I love acans.

9. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

I managed to make 2 frags; 1 for Xinumaster & 1 for SF boarders. See both of you at the swap.

10. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Thanks Bill! :)