got ethical husbandry?

Some autox pics..

Tried to learn how to do some panning... Thanks Eric for the tips... Nikon d80 80-200 f/2.8 2 stop nd filter.. First three pics were handheld.. rest were off the monopod when my shoulders started to get tired.. :)

DSC_0404.jpg

ericpp.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

miscautoxpracticspics401.jpg

miscautoxpracticspics374.jpg

miscautoxpracticspics114.jpg

miscautoxpracticspics061.jpg

miscautoxpracticspics060.jpg

Hi Art the autox was at golden gate fields in albany.. Pretty close to you I think.. There will be another one at the end of the month.. I think 3/30.. You can check their website at sfrscca.org.. I'm gonna try to make that one and take some pics early in the day.. I like to watch the mod classes.. I'm going to have to get a Dummy's guide to PP.. :)

The sun is better in the afternoon though.. Comes straight across your back out onto the track.. I'm not sure how its going to be shooting into the sun in the morning..

Here are a couple more.. These pics I took off the nd filter.. It was starting to get dark and the glare was getting really bad off of the cars at certain angles..

Got Lucky on this pic.. hahahah handheld 200mm wide open f/2.8 iso 500 I ran back to the car and grabbed the camera when I saw my buddy had another run :) Ian was like lets go dude I'm starving and its freezing cold :) hahahahahah

DSC_0483.jpg

Any recommendations for this pic.. Would a cpf help with the glare off the side of the car? OR is it just a combo of the colour of the car and the way the light was hitting it?

DSC_0439.jpg

Ok last one for the night... I know the framing sucks but learning how to pan and concentrating on how the pic is going to look was a stretch for me :)

pp2.jpg

Back