Neptune Aquatics

South Bay Tank Tour!!

Hi Becho and Lily! Glad you guys made it over here. Good buncha people here...except that Gomer guy...he's out there...way out there. :p

I'm open to showing my tank- the downside is I'm in mountain view (about 1 minute off of Old Middlefield Exit) so it's not in the target cities, but if you need another tank my door is open.

It looks like the date has not been set yet. I am interested in participating, but I live in Los Gatos. Its south bay though :) I can show my 180G mixed reef tank plus frag tank and refugiums setup in the closet.

Summary of showing tanks:

goldielocke76 - San Jose
denzil - San Jose
molabecirovic - San Jose
vk999 - Los Gatos
CookieJar - Mountain View
mattcoug - Fremont

How is the afternoon of June 1st (Saturday) for everyone, including wrapping up at Neptune Aquatics?

Please go to this link to input your available dates, particularly those who are graciously showing tanks:
http://doodle.com/b9k4qsq6q7b2sbp9

Hey! So what's going on with this? I'd like to plan an east bay tour, but I want to know the date for this one first before I set a date for another tour.

Go ahead and get the East Bay tank tour rolling, Felicia. There is no definitive date set yet for the South Bay tour, so don't let that hold you back!

Back