Our mission

Spectrapure Club Specials

I don't think I can stay for the meeting but I will have to pick up my stuff. I can pick up for you if you want. I live in South San Jose. LMK

Phong, I just realized that I need to go to airport during the meeting time. Could you pick up my things for me? I can give you the zoo frag that I still owe you when I get them from you. Thanks.

Apon,
I work in SF and don't get home until late in the day. I don't think I can pick up from you at your work place.
Thanks for the offer Eileen.. I think I will drive to pick up the stuff for everyone. There are a lot of stuff. It's not easy for me to walk 2 miles with all the stuff :D ..

Tonggao, yes I can pick up for you too.

Order sent in.......I will respond about pick ups after I get the stuff.

Phong I don't know what time I will be there that morning yet, it depends if I need to pick up items for the raffle.

Update ok.....They are trying to send the order today or Monday - ups ground from Arizona. Should be here before Friday.

Shipping was by weight, and came out close to $70. I know some people ordered things that are heavier than others, but the easiest thing for me to do is charge everyone $5 in cash when they pickup from me......unless anyone has any objections or other ideas.

We could pro-rate the shipping per dollar amount of each person's order.

The attached spreadsheet calculates automatically. Adjust the line items as necessary to reflect the final order.

OK the 70lb shipment is in. For those making special arrangements please contact me for times....everyone else I will see you at the meeting! Don't forget to check the spreadsheet above for what you owe for shipping. NO Tax.

My existing filters from Buckeyefieldsupply has blue as 5 micron and white as 1 micron. Apon, please confirm that that's the same configuration as our batch. Thanks.
Jim

Does anyone have any good idea how to open the damn thing to replace the filter? Mine is so hard I can't open it even with a hammer :mad: ...

There's a special tool that fits around the housing and allows you to twist like a wrench, go look in the water filter area of home depot, it looks like a wrench with a closed top.

Back