Spectrapure Group Buy part 4 - new price and items.

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Apon, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Update so far we only have like 2 orders at around $200. If you are serious please reply here. I will probably get a replace filter kit....so about $250 so far.

2. iani

iani Guest

Anybody know what the dosing rate max on the internal pump on the litermeter. Its says that it is over 250 ml/min in one place then goes to say its 26gpd but 26gpd is only 68 ml/min.

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Ian, the best way to get that answer is just to call spectrapure directly, they have pretty good customer service and can answer all technical questions.

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Apon link=topic=2507.msg25876#msg25876 date=1192731399]
    You got it Greshman,

FILTKIT-DELUXE-6PK Pre-Filters and DI replacements for MaxCap $85.00
    FILTKIT-PREM-4PK 4 Pack (0.5 micron) Deluxe Filter Replacement $44.00

Total Due 129.00 ( plus whatever shipping will be)

- Please paypal before Nov 15th me at
    arnold.pon@nsc.com

[/quote]Paypal'd $140 to cover shipping. If I have to pay more, I will :)

5. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Ok

Gresham - Confirmed payment -$140
    Thieu - Confirmed payment - $85

6. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

In for:

MC-RODI-180 180 GPD MaxCap RO/DI System $80.00 $319.00

and

FAU-SNP Quick Connect Faucet Coupler 16.00

paypal sent

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK great, tommorrow is the last Day, and I will put the order in on Friday the 16th. Anyone else? last chance.

8. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

I'm in for the:
    MTR-TDS-DM1 Dual Probe Total Disolved Solid Meter (In-Line) $6.95 $23.00

Paypal sent.

I will be connecting this to my airwaterice unit, where would you guys suggest connecting it to?

I have a Typhoon III, it is an RO/DI unit.

9. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I don't know that unit Art, maybe call Spectrapure and ask them. I guess it depends on you, but maybe right at the end on the return line?

10. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

It's up to you Art wherever you want to put it. I have one after my ro =>maxcap=>di.

If you look carefully on the spectrapure site there are many places you can put it.

11. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

I might put one on my supply line, and then my outgoing line when I have my reservoir filling, then I can tell how much PPM it's removing I guess.

Did you get my paypal payment arnold?

12. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Art - paypal confirmed
    Bryan - Did you use a credit card? Paypal wants to charge me $10 to accept your payment? Let me know if I should and you can get me the $10 later or I can deny it and you can pay me in a different way.

Arnold

13. seminolecpa

I think I only had a limited amount of cash in my paypal account so it defaulted the balance to my credit card hence likely the charge. Just let it go through as is and I will get you the difference when you figure out the shipping.

14. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK done. Order will be called in Friday morning. Today is the last day for changes.

15. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK the order came in, but 2 items are missing. The box was really messed up so I don't know if it was leftl out or was lost.

Shipping was $26.

Gresham - prepaid $11 for shipping - should be fine
    ( Notes they were short 2 of the .5 prefilters so they gave 2 extra on the .5 carbon block filters _ more expensive, but they didn't charge more - your gain)

Bryan - Owes $10 Plus $10 for shipping
    ( I can't find your quick connect adapter - I will call them tommorrow)

EUD -$4 shipping

Art - would be like $1 for shipping, but I can't find your inline proble either)

Bryan and Gresham, I can bring to BBQ on Sat.

16. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

[quote author=Apon link=topic=2507.msg27352#msg27352 date=1196218914]
    OK the order came in, but 2 items are missing. The box was really messed up so I don't know if it was leftl out or was lost.

Shipping was $26.

Gresham - prepaid $11 for shipping - should be fine
    ( Notes they were short 2 of the .5 prefilters so they gave 2 extra on the .5 carbon block filters _ more expensive, but they didn't charge more - your gain)

Bryan - Owes $10 Plus $10 for shipping
    ( I can't find your quick connect adapter - I will call them tommorrow)

EUD -$4 shipping

Art - would be like $1 for shipping, but I can't find your inline proble either)

Bryan and Gresham, I can bring to BBQ on Sat.

[/quote]

lol wow! take a picture of the box =) they may have missed the items =P I'll bring you a dollar or two =)

17. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Sweet, see you saturday :) Just in time as well, my DI is just about shot!

18. seminolecpa

hmm ok you can bring mine to the bbq. Guess I can't use it until I get the connector though.

19. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Bryan did you order the garden hose connector (fits many laundry sinks), if so I can spot you my extra one until it gets sorted out.

20. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I have one of those (someplace) that you could have. If I find it by the weekend I'll bring it (just don't dance back and we'll be fine :) )