Cali Kid Corals

Sponsor Contact info threads

No... It is not a big deal. BUT my type “A” personality is aggravated that the Sponsor Contact info Threads that are marked as Updated will not stay off of the New Post tab. I clear them off and then they reappear every time I log back in even though they have not been further updated or responded to. Just putting it out there…

Also... is there a way to get the color HTML quick buttons option back?

zambavi said:
No... It is not a big deal. BUT my type “A” personality is aggravated that the Sponsor Contact info Threads that are marked as Updated will not stay off of the New Post tab. I clear them off and then they reappear every time I log back in even though they have not been further updated or responded to.
I don't see this. Is it currently like this for you? I don't see any "updated" contact information on new posts or the front page.

zambavi said:
Also... is there a way to get the color HTML quick buttons option back?
Maybe. Perhaps Erin can chime in on that one.

Yep... It is currently like that for me.

As for the quick buttons I assume you just entered your own HTML like this? Either I am not seeing or there are not the same quick select for color in the post menu that we had previously.

Jeff, open the thread from the new post area. I tried to mark them as Read but they keep coming back. I opened every single thread from the new post window and they disappeared.

ya... already tried that twice... it works as long as there are still new post on the tab... after I go through all the new ones they all show back up again.

Happens for me as well... however

only if I click the NEW POSTS tab at the top which goes to
http://www.bareefers.org/home/new

I've already got
http://www.bareefers.org/home/recent
as an "often used link" in firefox such that it's the default when I start typing "ba..." which doesn't show the updated ones, it actually lists them in the order than posts were tossed up, so new ones have precedent over older ones (including updated).

Is the updated tag a flag that goes away in a set time? Or what?

It looks like it's any thread that gets the "Updated" tag on it. After some of the DBTC updates there are now two full pages of old threads that show up on the "New Posts" page. Same symptom -- you can click into the posts to get them off of there, but the 'Mark All Read' button resurrects them.

doliver said:
It looks like it's any thread that gets the "Updated" tag on it. After some of the DBTC updates there are now two full pages of old threads that show up on the "New Posts" page. Same symptom -- you can click into the posts to get them off of there, but the 'Mark All Read' button resurrects them.

I think I finally fixed it!

Back