Sponsor request(??)

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by sfsuphysics, May 3, 2014.

1. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Sorry if this isn't the place to put this, not sure who to send it to. Either way had someone post a message in my profile page asking about being a sponsor etc... either way I'm unsure if it's spam, or why I was chosen (unless others got this too). But either way I figure I'd pass it on

He also left an office and cell number, which if you uppity ups in BAR want it, I can PM it to someone... or you can just look in my profile too I guess :D

1. [​IMG]
      REEF RADIANCE

HI sfsuphysics. My name is Rick Schott and I am founder of Reef Radiance. Several months ago I started the process of becoming a sponsor of BAR. I cant seem to get returns to my emails and would still love to become a sponsor - especially as I am now back in California ( Dublin to be specific ) - any help you can give me would be appreciated - a phone number - perhaps o - f someone who can make this happen?​

2. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Hey Mike, yeah, they've been in contact with us but we're still working out the details. Thanks for passing that information along.