got ethical husbandry?

Sponsors hook p?

I am researching RO/DI units for an upcoming purchase. My research has led me to Spectrapure units and i remembered that they are one of the sponsors of our club.

Does anybody know if they offer a discount to club members?

It's about time we do another though as I need some replacements :D

Actually when I last talked to them ( at IMAC last year), there were open to do non groups buys. Since the downturn in the economy....maybe Ian can send a note to them to see if that is still the case? ortherwise- Air Water Ice offers a BAR discount for stuff as well.

Unfortunately i will not be able to attend BayMac. Im not sure if they will be represented there, but that would be a good time to find out.

Im looking to get a maxpure or maxcap system. Im still trying to figure out the advantages/disadvantages.

What's my best next step? Contact Spetra Pure individually? Organize the group? Both?

perculation said:
Unfortunately i will not be able to attend BayMac. Im not sure if they will be represented there, but that would be a good time to find out.

Im looking to get a maxpure or maxcap system. Im still trying to figure out the advantages/disadvantages.

What's my best next step? Contact Spetra Pure individually? Organize the group? Both?

Ian needs to contact them for teh club itself. That's the nest way.

They won;t be at BAYMAC, stupid me forgot to invite them...

>looking for head hitting brick wall smiley<

I sent them an email. We will see what I get back. The last time they said it had to be a group buy of 500+ dollars to get 10 percent off the total order.

Spectrapure rules as well. I have a couple of their MAXCAP 180's. I love them :)

I'm sure they both have great units. I personally have the Typhoon as well and love it. Club discount moved me in that direction. Plus, I later won a AWI raffle coupon (50% off up to $50) which I used to restock on media :-D

Specrapure runs deals all the time for repeat customers. I got a notice a couple weeks ago IIRC.

Tony that Typhoon can't touch my MAXCAP's but I bet you paid FAR less then I did :lol:

Back