got ethical husbandry?

Steinhart Aquarium Tour

It's been awhile since we've had a behind the scenes tour at The Steinhart Aqarium. I've been in contact with Matt Wandell about putting one together for May 12. The tour would last from 10am-11am with a question and answer period at the end. The tour will highlight some of the behind workings that make the Steinhart one of the most beautiful aquariums in the world. I'm working on a group rate, but would like to put out a feeler who would be interested on going. Those who are Steinhart members, need not purchase a admission ticket. If you decide to become a member, you can bring a guest + it's tax deductable (something to look into).

Unfortunately, we can only accomodate 30 people for the tour.

Please include name/handle.

1. Jim Yuen (Gimmito & fam)
2. Carolina Yuen
3. Gabby Yuen
4. Ethan Yuen
5. John Hemenway (Aquanut & wife)
6. Linda Hemenway
7. Andrew Goodwin (Bayview & guest)
8. Paris Behroozi
9. Mike Duigou (Bondolo & guest)
10. Lucy Greco
11. Brian Hair (bmhair03)
12. John Link (jjlink)
13. Erin (Kensington Reefer + guest)
14. Kensington Reefer guest
15. Jess (El Diablostr8 + guest)
16. El Diablostr8 guest
17. Mike (Coral Reefer + guest)
18. Brian Brown
19. Jon (Jar + guest)
20. Jar guest
21. Erick (Erick + guest)
22. Erick guest
23. Michael Civiello (Not_Now_John + guest)
24. Annie Bauer
25. Kris Moore (Kmooresf + guest)
26. Kmooresf guest
27. Bob (Coachblashke + kids)
28. Coachblaske kid 1
29. Coachblashke kid 2
30. Bill (Cookiejar)

Dang, I'd be interested in going but thats the same day as our wedding shower. (I have to cook) :party: Seeing pics from the past tours, this is something I been wanting to attend for the longest time. Bummer.

gimmito said:
It's been awhile since we've had a behind the scenes tour at The Steinhart Aqarium. I've been in contact with Matt Wandell about putting one together for May 12. The tour would last from 10am-11am with a question and answer period at the end. The tour will highlight some of the behind workings that make the Steinhart one of the most beautiful aquariums in the world. I'm working on a group rate, but would like to put out a feeler who would be interested on going. Those who are members, need not purchase a admission ticket. If you decide to become a member, you can bring a guest + it's tax deductable (something to look into). Unfortunately, we can only accomodate 30 people for the tour.

Please include name/handle.

1. Jim Yuen (Gimmito & fam)
2. Carolina Yuen
3. Gabby Yuen
4. Ethan Yuen
5. John Hemenway (Aquanut & wife)
6. Linda Hemenway
7. Andrew Goodwin (Bayview & guest)
8. Paris Behroozi
9. Mike Duigou (Bondolo & guest)
10. Lucy Greco
11. Brian Hair (bmhair03)
12. John Link (jjlink)
13. Erin (Kensington Reefer + guest)
14. Kensington Reefer guest
15. Jess (El Diablostr8 + guest)
16. El Diablostr8 guest
17.Bob (tankguy)

When you say members....do you mean Steinhart Members need not buy a tickect or club members? Also is May 12th still a club meeting at day at the college? Maybe I will see you guys there. :)

Apon said:
When you say members....do you mean Steinhart Members need not buy a tickect or club members? Also is May 12th still a club meeting at day at the college? Maybe I will see you guys there. :)

If you are a Steinhart member you don't need to buy an additional admission ticket. Club members can buy tickets online or buy a membership. I'm looking into getting us a discount group rate also.
Instead of BOD meeting we are doing the tour...don't showup at Chabot !

Back