still need 46-65 g tank, avail: 100g glass tank

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Dec 28, 2005.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Hey all,
    Can't log in for some reason...
    Anyway, I'm still looking for a 46-65 gallon tank that is ready to "plug and play". Corners, cubes, bowfronts would be cool. And getting rid of 100 gallon glass tank. Not reef ready but would make a great sump. Plus still have some live rock with aiptasia on it that can go. And the lights on my tank will have to go too. 2 x 250 watts MH.
    Happy New Year!!!
    -Darcy
    Email me at darcitananda@yahoo.com if you have what I'm looking for or need what I don't.

2. bareefers

bareefers BOD

oops, I'm in San Francisco by the way.

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Update,
    Tank is spoken for. Have someone interested in lights, but not confirmed yet.
    May have a little extra sand at the end of all the transfering.

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I have a friend that is selling his 55 tall aquasystem, built in sump. Its 3 feet long and comes with a bookcase stand. I think he wants $200 for both, but I need to make sure. Let me know if you are interested.

5. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Thanks Arnold,
    I picked up my new tank yesterday, but thanks for letting me know about your friend's system.

Update is that I have a Kole tang named Miss Piggy who will need a new home. I think she'd be mad if I put her in the new system, which is only 40 gallons. I will trade her for coral frag to good home only! She is very active and grazes ALL day long. She's a cutie.

I'm now looking for a single 250 W MH to mount in the canopy of my new set up. Can pay cash.

And another update, the lights are still available.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]