Reef nutrition

Suisun City frag swap and sale (FREE)

What: FREE Reef frag swap and sale.
When: April 28th 2012, 1 - 4 pm
Where: Suisun City @ my house (address will be provided to interested parties as date approaches)
Who: anyone interested in selling, buying or trading saltwater reef coral frags.
Why: to meet new people, promote the reef keeping hobby and get some cool new frags.

This will be much different from your typical frag swap. We'll have tables available to place your frags and we may have a few aquariums available to display any of the more unique corals. All frags will be available for purchase or trade as long as both parties involved agree. There will be no time limits or unknowns involved.

I have attended this style frag trade a few times and I found it very fun and productive. Novice reef keepers can pick up some inexpensive corals as well as good tips from more experienced reefers. And for the more experienced reefers there are always at least a few new corals available. We are hoping for a big turn out.

Snacks and drinks will be provided. And there may be some barbecueing.

For questions please text or call
Micah 707-718-0106

The swap is coming up this Saturday.  It will be at my house 613 placer lane, Suisun City, CA 94585.  Come on out hope to see you all there.

Back