got ethical husbandry?

sunrise anemone.

hi my friend has a few sunrise anemones and he is thinking of taking down his tank down.but he is not sure on how much they go for now..does any one know wht a good price for one would cost..

I'm guessing its similar to a flame tip, in that it has oranges/yellows on the tips. Those I've seen go for $200+ for small ones. But that's the "I can sit on them for a while and sell them when someone is wiling to pay" price, if he's wanting to liquidate everything in a relatively quick manner I think $100 would probably be a good high price point and move them fairly quickly, at least to a local market, if he's willing to pack/ship/deal with angry customers then could get more.

That said, my advice doesn't come cheap, so one sunrise anemone should do for my consultation fee :)

thxs for the advise,he found reefhotspot selling them for 250 for a small....i think he is going to match there price.i wonder if he is going to sell them?i told him just trade them to his lfs and get something else..

i have gotten them from different places..the red rose and the speckle one here in the san francisco..but i got the sunburst from GonzosCoralFrags.com......

Back