Jestersix

Sunset Monti

My mistake is your gain! I just broke off a large section of my Sunset Monti into about 3 quarter-sized pieces while messing around with my tank. Here are the rules:

1. Must have an established tank (6 months or older) with Metal Halide lighting.
2. Must have a good track record with SPS
3. Have to give 2 frags (good sized ones!) into the DBTC before selling or trading this coral.
4. If I lose my mother colony you have to put me on the top of the list for a frag
5. Must name a member of the 1989 Oakland Athletics. First 3 people to do so get a frag.

Patrick

Have one small frag available; original frag stressed a bit due to the move and lost some tissue thus to ensure survival of this nice little monti, I have cut a small portion of it and will be available after it heals, let's say a week.
pick number 1 to 10

I wish I could show off my tank to you but it's looking pretty grim at the moment. Can't figure it out but 75% of my SPS have died and my really big sunset monti is now brown/grey. :(

Any changes on the tank or new additions that might have triggered it?
I'll place the frag as back up for you and if you need a hand LMK

Sorry to hear that Patrick. Hows your parameters? Bugs maybe or faulty test kits giving inaccurate readings? Either way hope you find the culprit. Sucks to hear peoples hard work taking a dive.

Back