High Tide Aquatics

Swap Pre-Orders

Hey all - looking forward to seeing everyone at the Swap. I'll be bringing a good selection of FragRacks, some MagFrags, ZoaIslands and some other goodies - even some smaller 'scapes! That said, I probably won't have everything I offer with me...

So, if you are interested in anything particular or would like a custom order, now is the time - I can get just about any project done by the Swap date - even a full size 'scape if you want a Lab build delivered to the Swap!

Rockin' your reef...

Hey all - looking forward to seeing everyone at the Swap. I'll be bringing a good selection of FragRacks, some MagFrags, ZoaIslands and some other goodies - even some smaller 'scapes! That said, I probably won't have everything I offer with me...

So, if you are interested in anything particular or would like a custom order, now is the time - I can get just about any project done by the Swap date - even a full size 'scape if you want a Lab build delivered to the Swap!

Rockin' your reef...
I'm sure you have this posted somewhere, but do you have a list of items you offer?

I'm sure you have this posted somewhere, but do you have a list of items you offer?

I don't have pics on everything; however, if you need a pic of something specific I'll do my best to get one:

Single space Frag Domes $10 for 4
MiniDomes $5 for 10
ChaliceRock Rounds or Squares $5 for 4
Mini Chalice Rock rounds $5 for 12
3.5 Inch smooth FragDiscs $2 each
3.5 inch textured FragDiscs $3 each
1x2 FragFlats $5 for 20
2x2 FragFlats $5 for 8
3.5 inch Clam Cradles $5
Character FragPlugs - Chthulhu, Buddha, My Little Pony, OctoFrags,Skuills, Easter Island
$5 - count depends on the item. Most are singes but some are multi piece
Star Wars FragPlug set $50 - inculdes - 3 Darth Vader,3 Yoda, 3 R2DR,6 Storm Troopers, 1 Death Star, 3 Millennium Falcon, 3 Xwings
FragRacks from $10
MagFrags from $35
ZoaIslands from $15

@jestersix Are you going to bring premade larger pieces (2' ish). I'm looking scape my tank. But not even sure what I want to look like yet.

I wasn't planning on it - let me know your tank size and I'll see what I have on hand. That way if something catches your interest, I can bring it along...or if you have any ideas, I can always do a custom for you and bring it along - saves delivery charges and I can do a discount if you prepay.

I wasn't planning on it - let me know your tank size and I'll see what I have on hand. That way if something catches your interest, I can bring it along...or if you have any ideas, I can always do a custom for you and bring it along - saves delivery charges and I can do a discount if you prepay.

Tank dimension will be 59x26x22H, with 2" of sand of the bottom so a shallow ish reef. I will be doing mostly softies, euphyllia with a few sps on top. I've been looking at your past pieces and can't quite decide on a look yet.

Do you have a clam cradle that a 5-6" clam would fit on? I plan on getting a maxima clam one day. Altho I won't be at swap, I would ask Mike (@Coral reefer ) to pick up for me if available.....

How big are the mini domes and chalice rocks? Looking for something to grow out some chalices.

Any pics of the 3.5" frag discs and zoa islands?

Mini Domes are 1.5 inch round...ChaliceRocks are either 2 inch or 3.5 inch. Let me get some pics and I'll put those up.

ZoaIslands are all different, I'll have a selection of those pieces to choose from along for the trip.

Last edited:
MiniDomes

IMG_4827_zpsef8bcdd3.jpg

Back