Jestersix

Swayds Big Boy Reef

Gah i just bought some orange rainbows!!! Darn it lol.

Yeah pink zippers are kick ass. The ones i got from diablo corals like a LOT of light. They stretch even at the top of the tank.

Yeah they are super fast growers and look great under any light imo lol.
Those orange rainbows grow like weeds and like low light in my tank. If no one picks it up it will more than likely make it to the frag swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly no pressure, but please consider putting a frag or two of any of those into dbtc, we could use some help getting it fired back up!

That's right I have a towel rack on my reef! LOL
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431301865.745207.jpg

Haven't gotten around to posting on the DBTC yet as I've been super busy.

Update. Acros are finally coloring up from the transfer. I lost 3 Acros in the move but it could have been worse lol. Skimmer is finally skimming at full potential. I picked up a 6 bulb t5 fixture but didn't like the color so I will be putting it over a frag tank in the near future. Other than that everything is going great and will be rescaping the entire tank once I get me some more shelf rock for my Acros.

Haven't gotten around to posting on the DBTC yet as I've been super busy.

Update. Acros are finally coloring up from the transfer. I lost 3 Acros in the move but it could have been worse lol. Skimmer is finally skimming at full potential. I picked up a 6 bulb t5 fixture but didn't like the color so I will be putting it over a frag tank in the near future. Other than that everything is going great and will be rescaping the entire tank once I get me some more shelf rock for my Acros.

Acros are coloring up super fast now! Went to Aquatic Collection and picked up a nice little acro colony last night! Pictures coming soon!
Oh if any one has live rock for sale please let me know, I am in desperate need of rock at the moment!

There is a guy on RC selling about 60lb of LR for $1/lb. I was going to pick it up but I think I'll pass on it. He is in Pleasant Hill, which is a little far for me and the timing isn't lining up.

Alright so I bought this cheap eBay waterproof case for my phone and, well you tell me how these came out. No filters or editing and didn't focus or zoom on anything. Oh and this is with blues and whites on.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433991858.626163.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433991869.140308.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433991880.105553.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433991892.026075.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433991912.613272.jpg

I have no idea lol been growing them out for about a year now and have like 15 polyps lol. When people come over they always want to buy them but never tell me the name haha. Your guess is as good as mine.

Maybe in the future. Not fragging til tank is mature and full to the rim! I'll give you first dibs when I do!

Anyone have any ATI T5 (54watt) bulbs for a 48" fixture. I'll trade some coral for them lol.

Back