Jestersix

Tan stag with blue tip

Hi this is my first DBTC now that I finally have a frag tank :D This is a very fast grower the branches are long and curvy with lots of blue tips which make this coral very beautiful. Very hardy and is a great beginner coral.

Ok just like everything else in this forum, all rules applied

I have 3 frags avaialble and can bring to the next meeting and the line start here :D :D

Sounds like my kind of coral. I'm just starting out with SPS, and it's been kinda weird that although everybody says montis are good starters, acros seem to be easier in my tank.

the Tan stag is the one behind the pink anthias, this is an old picture but the coral is twice as big now

IMG_1759.jpg

Hey Tom, does this frag have a greenish body at all?

I'm contemplating putting a couple of similar frags into the DBTC but mine has a greenish body with blue tips.

Arnold, I'll bring you a piece no problem.

Eileen, nope the body is totaly tan so its cool looking with the refreshing blue tips(I sound like reefermadness :D :D), different from all my other corals in my tank, the green coralite ones are cool too, you should put that in DBTC Eileen

Northbay (Tom right?),
I know you're the asian guy with the wife (was at the April meeting) but I'm not sure if I can pick you out at the meeting. My memory's crap, first to go and all that.

Alan

Back