Tangs Loved the Goody Bag from Baymac

Discussion in 'Fish and Invertebrates' started by 99sf, May 11, 2010.

1. 99sf

99sf Guest

I was excited about the Instant Ocean gel feeder block that came inside the Baymac goody bag.
    My two medium-sized tangs they consumed the entire block on Sunday. They have obviously swollen abdomens! Wish I had taken some photos. No more food for a few days for the fat fish! If your tangs have similar levels of impatience & appetites, I recommend cutting the gel block into smaller pieces before placing it into your tank.

2. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Hey that's not fair! I didn't get any. :( I'll stick to nori for now. :)

3. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

That's not it, it's not a Tetra product but rather an Instant Ocean product.... everything giving away is on the BAYMAC website FWIW ;)

http://thebaymac.com/?q=node/22

Samples of Seaweed Grazing Blocks, Herbivore

It's even a hotlink direct to the product page of their website:

http://www.instantocean.com/sites/instantocean/products/productdetail.aspx?id=1294&cid=5389

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

There's one of the many incentives to show up earlier :) There were not enough to go around so those that came in first got them.

5. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

yeah they ran out first when we made all the bags that morning....

6. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

There would have been 3X as less had it been done like I had planned (full package in the bag) :) Thankfully the stuffing crew did an amazing job and made sure as many could get a sample as humanly possible :)

7. 99sf

99sf Guest

Sorry... I corrected the original post to reflect the correct manufacturer--Instant Ocean. Great product for hungry fish!

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I fed it and the CE version to my friends tank and all the fish loved it :) I don't know of many fish that will let food sit and pick at it over a week though. They usually eat till its gone :lol: