Neptune Aquatics

Tank Breakdown: Free Fish to Good Homes

Sadly, we're breaking down our 90gal tank for a move in April and I need to find homes for our fish. These are all free to folks with an established tank and an appropriate environment for the fish.

• Flame Angel Fish
  • Bengai Cardinal
  • Yellow Tang
  • Pair of Tank-raised Ocellaris Clowns
  • Mated pair of Green Mandarins (large tank w/ active pod population required, though they eat frozen)
Pickup in Mountain View.

Well I'd love me some free fish, but I'm currently downgrading so all my existing fish will be in smaller digs and might be a bit cranky towards new commers. I loved my flame angel, I actually had one that didnt' care one bit about lps... my coral beauty on the other hand loved my super day-glow (i.e. expensive) lobo, though. :|

Thanks to everyone who's expressed interest. I'm working to get the coral/rockwork mostly cleared out this weekend to make it easier to catch these fish so we can find them new homes.

I'm being super picky about a home for the mandarins because they are higher maintenance and having two together requires a big tank or a solid food source. Please forgive me if I sound like Tang police on finding a home for the yellow tank.

@scuzy - That's a beautiful looking tank! Congrats. I PMed you back on RC, but I'm thinking later Sunday this weekend or next weekend for checking out fish since there'll be less coral/rockwork in the tank by then. Let's arrange a time over PMs.

Back