Reef nutrition

Tank Breakdown: Full Colonies

Sadly, we're moving in April and I'm breaking down our 90gal mixed reef.

IMG_3049.jpg

2015-11-23%2012.35.13.jpg

Much of the coral has already gone to new homes, but here's what's left:
  • Basketball sized green birdsnext colony
  • Softball sized maroon/green body acropora colony
  • Softball size green montipora confusa colony
  • baseball sized green acropora colony
  • large zoanthid rock with red zoas, orange/yellow zoas, pink zoas, and a small neon green birdsnest
  • medium sized neon green montipora colony
  • Medium-Large Hollywood stunner frags (FREE)
  • small green rockflower anemone
  • 3x small RBTAs
Colonies are all on live rocks and I'm asking folks to take the entire rock/colony. Pickup in Mountain View.

Post breakdown, I'm also planning to sell the tank/stand together for $400 if possible. It's a DSA 90 gal (36x24x26) with a DSA cherry-wood stand.

Last edited:
Very interested in confusa, birdsnest and the zoas. My tanks only been up and running or about 4 months so it's got some space. Love to work out a deal.

PMs sent to everyone who posted. Because I'm trying to break this down ASAP the prices are cheap but it's first come/first serve. I'm hoping to schedule some times Sat/Sun for folks to come check out coral and pick them up. We're in downtown Mountain View near Castro, PM to arrange a time if we haven't already spoken.

I would be interested what ever you have that you haven't promised. I have a 120 up and running. Next few weeks I get my 180 up and going. I have tons of space in one of my 120s in garage until two months they can go in my 180.
P.S. I am so sorry you are leaving. it was a pleasure having you at BAR.
let me know I am flexible all weekend.

say it isn't so...
Thanks for all the generous frags over the last few months. Are you moving out of state? Best of luck to you and the misses+ baby.
You and your beautiful tank will be missed.:(

I haven't moved anything yet, but folks are coming over first thing tomorrow morning. There's been a lot of interest, but trying to give preference to supporting BAR members (like 30 PMs from Reef Central). I expect most/all coral will go early tomorrow.

Once most of the coral/rockwork are out I'm going to be focusing on finding homes for the fish, so coming by later Sunday/next weekend is good timing there.

Back