tank breakdown

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Prisonfood53, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

I have a JBJ 45 RL with stand that is 2.5 years old that I will be breaking down in the next 2 weeks. The tank will come with 2 custom media racks, screen top, 100W Cobalt Neotherm heater, and the IM Midsized Ghost Skimmer with an acrylic stand so it sits at the correct height. The return pumps are original and in good working order. Tank is in excellent condition, might have a little coraline on the false wall. I am asking $400 for all of it.

I have a Spectrapure UPLC top off system with new rollers and a 5gal square jug that fits in the stand perfectly that I will sell for $100 or it included with the tank for $75.

I have a BRS mini carbon reactor with MJ pump that was only used for about 6 months (http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-gfo-carbon-reactor-5-single.html) for $30.

May have a Kessil A360WE with gooseneck, 90° mount and controller but it is pending right now.

I am located in San Mateo.

Here is my old thread to see tank and media racks. http://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/45-gallon-slice-of-heaven.16835/

Thanks

Ryan

2. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

any livestock?

3. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

I have a Gold Stripe Maroon Clown and Nem that will be moving to a smaller tank. I have a good size green tip Frogspawn and plain torch that I would be happy to break apart or give the entire colony to anyone. I am going to see what I can salvage from my zoas to transfer. I have Rastas, Fruit loops, Scrabbled Egg, Orange Dragon Eye, flaming Zebra. I will try and save the rainbow acan I have from the growout but if there is no space it can be sold too. All of my rocks are infested with vermited snails that is why I am hesitant with my corals until I can try and frag them.

Any coral that I can save and not put in my tank I will post for members for free or very low prices.

I also forgot that I have an used VorTech MP10wes and the upgrade QD kit that is still in the box and never installed. Will sell together for $150. If wanted separate let me know.

Thanks y'all

4. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

I'd be interested in the rainbow acan. Keep me in mind. if it doesn't make the transfer

5. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

You're #1 on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

If you sell the upgrade kit for the ecotech seperately let me know.

7. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

I'm very interested In your zoas, please keep me posted on availability.

8. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

Ashburn2k as of right now the zoas are spoken for I will let you know if any become available.

9. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

Thanks

10. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

Quiet Drive Upgrade kit is sold. MP10wes price will be $125.

11. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

So far these items have been sold:
    Quiet Drive upgrade
    BRS Mini Reactor
    Kessil w/ mount, gooseneck & controller

I am lowering the price of the JBJ 45 RL with stand, 2 media racks, screen top, 100W Cobalt Neotherm heater, and the IM Midsized Ghost Skimmer to $350 before I put it on Craigslist

Spectrapure UPLC top off system with new rollers and a 5gal square jug is $100 or $50 if bought with the tank.

Thanks

Ryan

12. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

Spectrapure UPLC top off system is off the market.

Thanks

Ryan

13. Jeremy Chew

Jeremy Chew Supporting Member

Hi Ryan,

I'm looking for frogspawn and am currently in San Mateo.

Jeremy

14. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

I gave it all to roostertech I believe he might be bringing some to the swap.