Tank Helpers

Discussion in 'Wouldn't it be good if...?' started by patchin, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Haha for me Im a Night Owl.

If anybody wants my number in case of an emergency I would more than glad to open the store for you. If you need water or your power is out and need something. Otherwise Im in San Francisco in the Richmond District. Just PM me or next time your in the store I can give you my card.

2. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Looks like there are a lot of helpful people, so I'm going to ask for some help. :)

I need a baby fish sitter for 4-5 days. We are going out of town to our niece's wedding. All my other tanks will have auto feeders and battery air pumps (just in case), but the baby fish need supervision and 3-4 feedings of frozen foods each day. I will provide the food, and I can drop them off at your house in their 6 gallon tank. They are quite cute. :)

Can anyone help me please?

3. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Dates?

4. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Easter week. If someone is willing and able, then I can PM the exact dates to them. :)

Thanks for asking. :)

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

PM me the dates. I might be able to be the "last option" desperation person lol. The absolute best I could do on feeding is 3x a day spread (~7:30am, ~7:30pm, ~10:30pm). This is not firm availability, so please PM me the dates so I can check.

6. jeremys

jeremys Guest

How about in the central valley, I'm in Modesto. I usually have moms feed, BUT, god forbid if something big goes wrong it would br nice to have some options.
    I also have a lot of extra stuff if anyone in the area needed something in an emergency, I would be willing to help out

Jeremy