Reef nutrition

Tank of a lifetime 215 in wall

My cabinet maker made it for me. He is a 7th generation cabinet maker.
I installed it and trimmed it out. I wish I had the time to do it all but I gotta keep on working on other peoples homes so I can pay for salt!

I like the look of a textured background. The way that I made it I can hang live Rock off the background from lucite rods. I'm happy with it so far. Hopefully it will turn purple. :)

It was nice meeting you today John. This build looks epic! I'll be following it for sure. I really like the way you are keeping the VorTechs outta view. Btw, I am not too sure about that burger from Jack in the box... =(

Aquasape w/ fresh cured live rock "full frontal"
fishtank001-1.jpg

BIGGER :bigsmile:
fishtank003-3.jpg

Pat, I really enjoyed the talk by Charles today. Amazing guy.
Also enjoyed meeting you and others at my first BAR meeting.
Seems like a well run club and a good bunch of guys.
But who was supposed to bring the beer? :beer:
BTW I'm gonna lay off the Jack in the box for a while :Sp
Thanks for your support! :bigsmile:

Ah, don't listen to Pat, those burgers from JIB were awesome :bigsmile:
Yeah, but just like him, I'm glad I got to meet you -always great meeting new reefers, and networking!
Keep up the awesome build thread ... picture update!!!! :)

Looks good my man.

Can you see into the powder room from the front of the tank? I like privacy, I'd worry about someone seeing me doing my business while viewing the tank :D

sfsuphysics said:
Looks good my man.

Can you see into the powder room from the front of the tank? I like privacy, I'd worry about someone seeing me doing my business while viewing the tank :D
Mike,
That is a very good question! My wife was worried about that too!
I'm not sure if it is a law of physics or not but due to the prism effect it is impossible to see from the front of the tank into the powder room or vice versa. 8)

is it hard the clean the side of the tank by the bothroom? as long as the window is full of water, I don't think you can see through, but be carefull when doing a water change and the waterline lowers...you might see through. : )

Back