Jestersix

Tank of a lifetime 215 in wall

I haven't done any kind of fishing in about 10 years :( I used to fish off of the jettys in Oceanside/Carlsbad almost every day in the summers and most weekends throughout the year. Before I moved up here I sold/gave away my gear and went on a half day tuna trip to say goodbye SoCal...I didn't catch anything :(

There's fish up here too :D

I don't recommend going out from Sunday on into February though it's gonna get ugly.

G- if your place blows away, you can come up here, I know how you like to clean other peoples tanks :D

Where you guys meeting up mark? I'll be out and about Sat as well (chabot College at noon)

tuberider said:
There's fish up here too :D

I don't recommend going out from Sunday on into February though it's gonna get ugly.

G- if your place blows away, you can come up here, I know how you like to clean other peoples tanks :D

I don't mind it actually :) It's the customers that get to me at times. I suspect you've weeded out the tools though :)

GreshamH said:
Where you guys meeting up mark? I'll be out and about Sat as well (chabot College at noon)
In the city maybe at Ian's in the afternoon but I think Mark is gonna be at Neptunes around noon.

Hmmm maybe he could pick up the T5's Matt needs then. I was going to head up to Oak, pick up Matt, hit Chabot @ noon then Neptunes.

JAR said:
GreshamH said:
In the city maybe at Ian's in the afternoon but I think Mark is gonna be at Neptunes around noon.

Yep, Heading thru Livermore at 10ish, then to Neptune, then into the city. Ian's, OT, and whatever else is clever before heading back to acclimate some new corals :)

You're an artist as well as a craftsman, Jon. Your tank saga like a handful of others is truly inspiring! BTW, my Mangrove starts have come out of hibernation and starting to grow some small leaves! :)

About fishing: How come everything I enjoy in life starts with an "F"? :bigsmile:

Reefkeeping doesn't start with an F unless you're Sylvester the cat

Freephkeephing :lol:

SYLVESTER%20FANCY%20DRESS%2052000.jpg

I can think of more f's as well :)

Feeding your fish
Feeding your reef
Feeding Gresham

:lol:

Tetra owns the name and patent for PGP :(

It's real, I'm not making it up :lol:

5 to 205 to 580 to to 680 to Montague Exp to 880 to 237 to 101 to 380 to 280. And that is just getting there. See you guys today. I hope everyone brings there reef goggles today as I am hoping to find a colony to split amoung friends :)

Gresh, if you're out and about, lets meet up if we can.

Thanks Mark!
I guess I'm set for chalices for a while~ :bigsmile:
ExoticFrags Original Mummy Eye
Tyree LE Golden Galaxy
Tyree Pumkin Patch/Miami Hurricane
Tyree LE aspera Chalice

And a new blue spot jaw from OT today!
Thanks Norm

Back