Jestersix

Tank placement on carpet

Gresh,
Your point noted and I agree that there are a lot of cyclical questions in the RC. I guess it is a combinations of several things that caused it, many newbies coming to the hobby, newbies just want a quick solutions/lazy and the serach button in RC will not work most of the time if you are not a paid member. I think this is a growing hobby, so with many newbies/rookies coming in, and many senior/pro leaving, you can expect the quality is coming down. Especially a web-site as big as RC. Maybe when those newbies that coming in RC has become more experience, the quality of RC can be improved or back to where it used to be.
As Patrick said, if you are looking for a sense of community due to a smaller crowds, then here is the place .. :)
I do realized now that RC is a lot more commercial. A lot of threads deleted, etc etc, which I somewhat understand as they want to protect their sponsor and we are trying to do here also in similar way with the GB, etc etc.

OK ... I hijacked this thread enough ... so I will shut up.
Thanks Gresh for your input.

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=4076.msg49372#msg49372 date=1216322848]
Did you noticed that after my "Swap Meet" thread on BARF only a few people voiced their opinions and then it was once again back to the rummage sale :D
[/quote]
Isn't it we somewhat indirectly making it the way it is? :)
What do you expect if all the good/serious post from dedicated reefers will be in here? Then only the rummage sale thread from not so dedicated reefers left there. That can be changed if we bring some of the good discussion there too :)
Listen, I am just joking. I am glad that BAR forum exist.

Back