Tank Tracker - new Android App

new version has just been uploaded. changes :

- add button in each tab vs. as a menu item
- copy tasks to current day
- filter tasks and stats by date
- fix bug with reminders
- minor UI tweaks (more to come..)

deno said:
you can install it from here - http://www.vichasconsulting.com/android/TankTranker.apk

I noticed today when using the app I was getting FC when I tried entering the tank values.. anybody else getting the same thing? I also went into ROM manager and checked permissions and still the same thing.. I have a mytouch3G on Android 2.3.4 .. thanks..

DML08 said:
I noticed today when using the app I was getting FC when I tried entering the tank values.. anybody else getting the same thing? I also went into ROM manager and checked permissions and still the same thing.. I have a mytouch3G on Android 2.3.4 .. thanks..

sorry to take way too long to reply to this. i had to take a few weeks off doing most things to heal up from a surgery. couple more weeks and i should be back to my normal self.

@DML08, make sure you have the lastest version off my site. i uploaded a newer version that had a bunch of fixes. if the latest version doesn't fix the problem please give me details on what you doing to get the app to crash.

Back