Neptune Aquatics

Tankguy's 75

Im finally getting around to do this. About a year ago I was only running a 29 Bio Cube with pc lights. Im in a small 1 bedroom apt so not a ton of room to work with. Ive upgraded to a 75. Picked it up used in Foster City. It is not a drilled tank and its sps heavy. I had MH's for awhile and thanks to Kris (kmooresf) Ive switch to LED's. I have a hob filter (remora) and I removed one of the filters to run chemi-pure elite. Pics to come once I figure it out

Pics or it never happened. ;)

Use photo bucket and once you download your pics copy the image code and then paste directly into your reply.

Sps is my favorite type of coral. So many more pics need to be taken. Here is a short list of my Acro's
Cali Tort
Strawberry Shortcake
Tri Color Acro
Orange Digi Acro
Raseberry Lemonade Acro
Shades of Fall Acro
Bubble Gum Millie
Rainbow Millie ( 2 types )
Blue Millie
Birds Nest
Red Planet Acro
Red Tabling Acro
Yellow Nausata ( sp? )
Pink Jade ( which has turned colors since switching from Halides to LED's
and a few other just ordinary Acro's , some of which have no name.
Purple Stylo
Miami Orchid
Zoa's & Palys
Devils Armor
Sunrise
Rasta's
Red Hornets
Purple Hornets
African Blue Hornets
Watermelons
Tubbs Blue
Acan's 4 different ones
Monti's
Rainbow
Sunset
Seasons Greetings
Orange Cap
LPS
Open Brain
Duncans
Red/Green Favia
Meteor Shower
Clams (2)
Chalices
Miami
Watermelon
and a few others I dont know there names. All Chalices are in Kris's tank recovering. A huge thanks for his help in saving them

I was putting this together while doing a few other things. Some corals got missed but I'll add them. More pics coming. Yes mike that would be great. Tabling acro doing very well. David - all clownfish doing great as well.

Back