Kessil

Tapmorf's green slimer

I aquired this from Tapmorf (Joyce), only 1 avail , appx 3 1/2" tall. standard DBTC rules apply. must pick # 1-20 , pick up at april meeting

IMG_7001.jpg

Erin it's yours if you help me with something.....I don't get email alerts anymore , I do get them with PM messages but not when someone post on a thread I start or for that matter after I join a thread. Yesterday I went back to all the threads I started recently and subscribed to them but still no email alerts.

Sergio

Sergio, have you received any notifications in the last hour or two? The email notifications keep getting wedged, which is something I'm still trying to debug. I've unwedged them for now, so you should have received some.

saltwatersig said:
Erin it's yours if you help me with something.....I don't get email alerts anymore , I do get them with PM messages but not when someone post on a thread I start or for that matter after I join a thread. Yesterday I went back to all the threads I started recently and subscribed to them but still no email alerts.

Sergio

Ditto for me too. In my old age senility, I can't remember all that I have posted to, and it makes it difficult to keep track of things, especially DBTC posts. I don't think I received any notifications, only PM messages. I'll wait for debugging. :)

Sherri, you have auto-subscribe turned off. If you want that feature, go to your account and under subscriptions select the appropriate options. You can also explicitly subscribe to any thread by going to the "subscriptions" section below it, selecting "subscribe to this page," and hitting save.

Let me know if that doesn't work!

There is also a bookmark option that you can use. I think it's much easier to keep track of the stuff that you want to track.

I have two frags of this that I can share. Who would like one?

I fragged this from the base so the frags are short and fat, but they're mostly healed over the end and starting to grow.

Back