Cali Kid Corals

Tell me whats wrong with this picture

GreshamH said:
Stores do not always take fish back. Clown Triggers are 10:1 more popular as small juvis then adults from my experience selling tons of them :)

Useful website for Fish information:
http://fishbase.org/Summary/speciesSummary.php?ID=2300&genusname=Balistoides&speciesname=conspicillum&lang=English

Yes, but he was on sale:
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+44+245&pcatid=245

ROLF even live aquaria calls them baby clowns. Why not juvenile clowns?

What do you call of a school of clown triggers? An insane clown posse.

Clown triggers don't school though.

Babies are usually found pretty deep, in PI they're found around 90' and quite a few divers have perished in the collection of them. One particular hot spot for them in PI the village is lacking males as most have died in the pursuit of baby clown triggers due to their high demand.

GreshamH said:

Babies are usually found pretty deep, in PI they're found around 90' and quite a few divers have perished in the collection of them. One particular hot spot for them in PI the village is lacking males as most have died in the pursuit of baby clown triggers due to their high demand.

Christ what a bring down.

r0ck0 said:
GreshamH said:

Christ what a bring down.

What are you talking about, your little guy is the bell of the ball, no?

GreshamH said:
...quite a few divers have perished in the collection of them. One particular hot spot for them in PI the village is lacking males as most have died in the pursuit of baby clown triggers due to their high demand.

maybe if the women in that village were better looking the men wouldn't drown themselves for baby clowns

r0ck0 said:
maybe if the women in that village were better looking the men wouldn't drown themselves for baby clowns

Looking for a button to push as if you are, you found one :(

Sorry that is in very poor taste given these people have given their lives to eek out a meager living so some other "rich" (we're all rich compared to these divers, even if your on welfare) person can stick it into a tank and watch it. I've had contact over the years with divers in various countries and I feel for their plight, especially in PI where the prices haven't changed for the divers in over 20 years. The trade is built on their backs.

GreshamH said:
r0ck0 said:

Looking for a button to push as if you are, you found one :(

Sorry that is in very poor taste given these people have given their lives to eek out a meager living so some other "rich" (we're all rich compared to these divers, even if your on welfare) person can stick it into a tank and watch it. I've had contact over the years with divers in various countries and I feel for their plight, especially in PI where the prices haven't changed for the divers in over 20 years. The trade is built on their backs.

And think about it this way, they died or lived megerly just so he could stick a clown trigger in his nano tank, until he decides it's to big and then trys to dump a fich which is way more popluar at the size he has it now...................Sad

FYI I have a 120 gallon tank, and clown triggers may be my favorite fish, but I haven't gotten one as I don't feel I have enough room........

Back