Reef nutrition

Thanks a lot Vince! *grumble*

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
You give me some encrusting gorgonian.. so I glue put a dab of glue and put it on the rock, it's doing well then what do I see this morning??

You turned my Tuxedo urchin into some long haired hippy!

Cool! I think it's the San Francisco living that turned your previously stuffy tuxedo-wearing urchin into a long haired street urchin!

That stuff will grow crazily! It's actually cool stuff, but man, it does like to take over! Will do great in your sump!

The pink birdsnest you gave me is still in the QT tank, with two other frags. I'm not even sure when I can move them! But no signs of any nasty things like Frank mentioned. Still, I'm trying to do things "by the books".

V

PS. if your gorgonian doesn't make it, I can get you some more.

Your birdsnest is probably fine, good to keep it in QT, although never have heard of any predators that go after Seriatopora histrix other than generic ones that eat all stonies so you should be good, but then again I'm sure someone said that right before AEFW hit the scene :)

bridsnest is doing well now, thanks!

How's the encrusting gorgonian? Has it taken over your entire tank yet? Heh heh heh... (I mean "Mwahahahahaha!")

V

Ha ha, I feel your pain now!

104_01_12_06_6_34_00.jpg

V

Back