Thanks and Kudo's to:

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by Geneva, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

KUDO'S to:

@Devon who inspired this new category (and which I promptly forgot to use - duh...) by helping a member out with a leaky tank while they were away!

@Bluprntguy and @neuro for volunteering to help @denzil with our website! I know you are working hard on the DBTC database, emergency equipment list, etc., creating new categories, and there is less spam and the @user alert now works!!

@FeliciaLynn and volunteers for putting together the Fish Food Mush party - I had the best time and my fish love what I made! What a mess but it was fun..... thanks @Nav for taking and posting pictures!

@FeliciaLynn for coordinating the Steinhart Behind-the-Scenes tour - it was really enlightening and informative!

@saltwatersig who gave me frags so I could participate in the recent frag swap and all the others who donated to the freebie / newbie table - especially @Piper.

@lattehiatus and @FeliciaLynn and all the Volunteers for putting together a wonderful frag swap this past weekend! Great job!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    denzil, bondolo, Nav and 7 others like this.
  2. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Big ups to all that have spent their time and efforts to make our place in space the place that so reef-tastic!

3. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

A huge thank you from me as well. I hope to have more time to participate soon!

4. Ahruk

Ahruk Guest

Thank you guys for being so welcoming and helping foster an amazing community !!! Also like to add a huge thanks to everyone who helps maintain this awesome website!! I simply love the format (and I'm generally a forum hater xD

5. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Well said Geneva.