High Tide Aquatics

Thanks Robert!

Awe no problem Jim! It was really nice meeting you too. You are a lot cooler than I thought...hehe. Btw..thanks for the box of RHM!

robert4025 said:
Gomer said:
RHM= real hippy mojo? :p

Yeah Gresh...not the mags...he gave us more mojo... :bigsmile:

Nice try... mojo isn't like that

Now I will have customers pissed at me :( RHM needs to give us more ;)

i must say thanks again as well..... i never play favorties as far as stores but lets say ur between 0 and 2 now on my list of favorite places to spend all my money

I didn't realise you wanted the remaining mags. Maybe i should have but I wish you'd said something. How about the others that I did haul out to the car?

Hey Gresh....I still have half a bundle left. If you want it, you can have it. RN never send me enough of it either.

Jim...sounds like we have a good problem eh? Practically every customers that walked through my door grabbed at least one. Sometime even three. I myself have one in every bathroom of the house. Good reading material. Sometime, I even read the same article 3X....while on the toilet.

Brian....Thank You for the great compliment! We're just having fun just like you. I guess it's contagious... :bigsmile:

No worries Robert.... but 3 per customer? I hope they are giving 2 to two other people ;)

Back