High Tide Aquatics

"The City" LFS Tour & BBQ/Potluck (Sunday May 31st)

It's that time again fellow reef junkies for our second LFS tour, this time in the heart of San Francisco We have a another sweet LFS line-up where we'll be able to interact with the sponsors, check out their latest and greatest goods, and also take advantage of some special BAR LFS Tour pricing! (We'll post details on that part in the upcoming future. )

The schedule will look something like this (I'll fill out set times beyond AC soon)

Sunday May 31st
12:00 - 2pm Aquatic central(BBQ/Pot luck)
2:00 - 2:25 Travel
2:25 - 3:10minutes Lucky Ocean
3:10 - 3:25 Travel
3:25 - 4:10 minutes Ocean Treasures

Aquatic Central: 1963 Ocean Ave, San Francisco, CA 94127
Lucky Ocean: 109 Balboa St, San Francisco, CA 94118
Ocean Treasures: 49 Duboce Ave., San Francisco, CA 94103

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1963+Ocean+Ave,+San+Francisco,+CA+94127&daddr=109+Balboa+St,+San+Francisco,+CA+94118+to:49+Duboce+Ave.,+San+Francisco,+CA+94103&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.766101,-122.469406&sspn=0.095262,0.22316&ie=UTF8&ll=37.75158,-122.450352&spn=0.095281,0.22316&z=13

Space will be limited so please sign up in this thread to reserve your spot!

Potluck signups tagged to attendence. We can still use more goodies to grill up, and sides and dessert
Attending:

Iani - something grillable.
Gomer - cookies
Jimmyc
Cookiejar - pasta/potato salad
Erick - food of some nature :p
Nanocube-boy - drinks
Raddogz - icecream
Yardartist
SFSUPhysics - Cups, utensils
APON
GreshamH - buns, cheese, condiments, napkins, drinks (compliments of Reef Nutrition)
reefdan
Cwolfus - cheese cake goodness
Cwolfcub
pixelpixi - one or 2 stops
Tongao - cake

question about transportation: are people bringing their own cars or is everyone huddling around for safety on muni?

(i don't live in the city, so i don't really know about the LFS's locations/proximity/parking situations)

Reefdan, My guess is that there will be a mix. I will likely take the BART on over and walk to OT, then carpool from there. Since parking can be rough sometimes, carpooling would be highly advisable.

I may be down for part or the whole thing. I'd love to carpool with some one, anyone heading up from the SB?

Gomer said:
Reefdan, My guess is that there will be a mix. I will likely take the BART on over and walk to OT, then carpool from there. Since parking can be rough sometimes, carpooling would be highly advisable.

cool thanks. i'd love to see the SF area stores.

Yes there is going to be one.

Chris (owner of Aquatic Central) has burgers (no buns or cheese) and condiments on hand. He also has the bbq, charcoal, and plates (no utensils). Tony should be posting some sort of sign up sheet later today.

Back