Neptune Aquatics

"The City" LFS Tour & BBQ/Potluck (Sunday May 31st)

CookieJar said:
I know it's late in the game but if there's still space I'd like to come along. I can bring deli salad; pasta, potato.
Not a problem :) BB had to skip so you slide right in to his spot :)

guys :(, I might be able to make it to the tour tomorrow because of my heart. :( Due to my heart deffect, it's not been running right lately and I keep getting muscle spasum which my back, chest, throat and legs. I'm looking forward to purchase a fish, but I don't know if I coils tomorrow. Sucks. :( My heart is in arythmia at this point so I can't promise to be there. I hope you guys understand.

Sorry to hear about that man. Hope you get better soon.

For everyone else we still have space if people want to join.

ok this is Arnold , I spent $60 so that will be my contribution - $50 from Reef Nutrition - $10
from me.

I got ...
32 plates
32 settings
500 napkins
8 pack - Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Sunkist
1 head -Lettuce
4 large Tomatoes ( organic )
Relish
mayo
1- white, yellow, red onion
1- large bag of ruffles
1pk cheddar cheese
1pk swiss cheese

We could probably use some water and ice...and the veggies need to be cut tommorrow.

It looks like there is some more space in the tour, and I am getting tired of sanding down the paint on the stand I recently bought. So if it is OK, I will join in tomorrow's tour as well. I can swing by Costco on the way to the tour and pick up a cake for desert. Please let me know. Thanks.

guys, guys, I have maybe good news, my heart his recovered tonight and I'm out of Arythmia and there is 70 percent chance of me going to the tour. Thanks for your understanding. If I can make it tomorrow, I will bring 6-12 bottles of Arrowhead Sparkle Water. Do you need ice too? I have an Ice Machine at home, run on carbon filter by Kenmore Carbon Filtration.

Back