High Tide Aquatics

The I got it before Ian Aussie Green/Blue Favia

seminolecpa

Past President
I have one accidental frag of this available may do a second if there is enough interest and I feel like detaching the main piece. Still undetermined if this will color up into something nicer but it looks pretty nice the way it is.

Green_BluishFavia105.jpg

Will make this one easy

Pick a # between 1 and 100
agree to bump me to the top of the list if I lose my colony
agree to return at least 2 (minimum 2 head) frags to DBTC before trading etc.
agree to pick up the frag from my house and/or at the meeting in April

yes but Bryan's is a better picture in it's natural habitat where you can get an idea of size. Not to take anything away from Ian's & Derek's pictures as they are quite colorful, give you the impression that polyps are huge, and might not be a representative view of what it would look like to your eyes since people don't have macro-vision unless they're extremely nearsighted

So keep up the good work Bryan! :D

Well your picture on my monitor makes them look 6 inches across :D

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the detail in your picture, I think Macro shots are the best thing since sliced bread to show off the eye-candy. Its just a good amount of detail I probably won't see with my eye.

I agree Mike i wish I had favias 6" across! :D

When you do step back a bit they are nice. The blue in my tank at home on the favia is coming in nicely but my piece is small. Ian and Bryan go the bigger of them. :D I also I do wish I had macro vision that would be cool. The things you can do.. ;D

Bryan's photo isn't bad. I think he just focus the wrong spot ;D :D ..

Auto Level in PS would help clear up the photo a bit. It's the only function I know :-[ ..

Back