Kessil

The "Legend" of TubeRider's Looong Journey.

anathema said:
Just build the stand like a rocking chair and make the water flow by rocking it back and forth. :D

Considering it is on a bookshelf, that might happen :D j/k, not really, it is on a book shelf... One that holds some heavy literary stuff ;)

Jeremy if you need that heat sink cnc'd I can get it done on the cheap for you. Just dont tl anyone... says the guy who just posted this to the planet.

Part1 "The Map"
On this leg, a plan is being hatched about how to proceed with the dilemma at hand.
How to get by the slim aquatic box openings and avoid being electroshocked.

Proposed idea of what to do about lighting while keeping the canopy slim. Canopy must incorporate lighting, plumbing, and heat evacuation.
This diagram is by the cavern owner Jeff. It was proposed as an idea to "glass bottom boat" the T5's and Led's.

Proposed idea of how to make the center cross braces smaller in order to acomodate the T5 light length within the lid openings.
Metal infused acrylic for strength and rigidity.

Like the water on bottom side of plexi for lighting. Mine always gets nappy with salt spray. This way it will be self cleaning except for maybe algae growing on it.

Apon said:
Will this thing be done and have livestock before GIMMITO's tank : )

I'm all about the wet side of things, the build is merely a stepping stone to getting animals in there. So, yes, there will be water and animals in the tank before Jim has water and animals in his tank.

tuberider said:
Apon said:
Will this thing be done and have livestock before GIMMITO's tank : )

I'm all about the wet side of things, the build is merely a stepping stone to getting animals in there. So, yes, there will be water and animals in the tank before Jim has water and animals in his tank.

My 4 month old may be in college before Jim gets water in his tank :)

Back