Jestersix

The "Legend" of TubeRider's Looong Journey.

I am a butte man myself!
A good tank builder can always fix his own work, other people's too. Iv'e learned quite a bit over the decade =O
Have you guys heard of the exhibit closing?
I know the real reason =) shhhh =D
http://www.ksbw.com/news/24673837/detail.html
I love how he says "Just about all of them..." ???

Yah... umm. the real reason was leaked months ago Gen, but hey, welcome to the club :lol:

Episode III part 2
The whimsical water box is prepped for its short journey. We are on guard to make sure that it gets there safely, for the life water is precious.
On our way to the burg called Emerald Hills CA.

Now, who's helping us to move it??

Part III
Somehow we made it! After tipping off some trolls, we managed to make it into the lifeless cavern in a burg called Emerald Hills.
Your turn Tubie!

sfsuphysics said:
heheh... YEA-AH!

Someone tell Jeremy looks like he mismeasured though, looks like the tank is hanging over the edge of the bookshelf ;)

You're correct Mike, there are metal supports within the tank to help with the cantilever.

Oh really? I didn't know that Jeremy, I only remember the metal braces in the cross bracing to help out. Neat idea he had there, I assumed that my eyes were just playing tricks and it actually did fit.

John: Emerald Hills if memory serves is a very "upscale" location in or about Woodside, that alone should say that the guy has money, the tank owner not Jeremy (he's like me, poor as snot :D)

sfsuphysics said:
John: Emerald Hills if memory serves is a very "upscale" location in or about Woodside, that alone should say that the guy has money, the tank owner not Jeremy (he's like me, poor as snot :D)

Upscale of Woodside? Isn't all of Woodside upscale? :bigsmile: I'm poor as snot too. :(

sfsuphysics said:
Oh really? I didn't know that Jeremy, I only remember the metal braces in the cross bracing to help out. Neat idea he had there, I assumed that my eyes were just playing tricks and it actually did fit.

Haha, fooled you, the pic is misleading. The tank was sitting over like that so we could punch through the wall to the deck where the filtration will be.

Emerald Hills is sammied in between RC and Woodside, it is a mix of folks for the most part. The beauty of EH is that it is unincorporated, so you pretty much get left alone, that makes it very appealing to some of the younger VC and hedge fund guys, it's quiet and you can pretty much do what you want with your property. That said Jeff is not rich, he does OK for himself for sure, but mostly he's very smart with is money.

Wow, the tank is amazing.
Is the bookcase /stand all part of one big furniture? I mean, it if is not leveled, wouldn't it create stress on the tank?
Will be interesting to see how the sump works.

jellygeee said:
Wow, the tank is amazing.
Is the bookcase /stand all part of one big furniture? I mean, it if is not leveled, wouldn't it create stress on the tank?
Will be interesting to see how the sump works.

We put a few cardboard shims here and there, the bookshelf is from Ikea so it should hold up.

Back