got ethical husbandry?

The New Forum is Here!

It looks like when I did a database update on memberships, it saved in an unhex format instead of the actual string. Everyone's memberships should be fixed now.

Sounds good! Glad you have a handle on everything it seems like. This forum is nice, its a bit challenging to learn because there are just so many features!

The new platform looks great and works much faster. Really appreciate your hard work Denzil !

I cant access "private" forums, although I have paid my 2013 dues. I get the "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error. I can see threads but can't see the posts.

Could you please check ? Thanks !

The new platform looks great and works much faster. Really appreciate your hard work Denzil !

I cant access "private" forums, although I have paid my 2013 dues. I get the "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error. I can see threads but can't see the posts.

Could you please check ? Thanks !

Would you mind providing me a screen shot of that error you're getting? I see you in the list of BAR Supporting Members and did a SQL UPDATE on the entire list, including you.

I'm still getting nothing..

BAR.jpg

I'm still getting nothing..

BAR.jpg

Have you already tried logging out of your account and logging back in? What about clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser altogether?

If you're still having issues after trying all of those, I'll have to log into your account myself to see what's going on.

Loving the new look! Especially the load times. One thing, I no longer have access to classifieds section. I did pay for membership for 2013 and am not sure if that was carried over to the new site.

Otherwise it looking good, thanks to those who put in all the hard work!

Loving the new look! Especially the load times. One thing, I no longer have access to classifieds section. I did pay for membership for 2013 and am not sure if that was carried over to the new site.

Otherwise it looking good, thanks to those who put in all the hard work!

Yeah, for some reason it's not taking my database update so I'm manually setting them through the forum. I'm going to finish up the membership list later today.

Hey denzil,

Firstly I really appreciate your effort in getting things working. The interface feels fresh. Didn't think the site needed an update but now that I'm seeing it, I can see so much potential.

Ok, onto the obvious: spam posts. How are they getting through?

Hey denzil,

Firstly I really appreciate your effort in getting things working. The interface feels fresh. Didn't think the site needed an update but now that I'm seeing it, I can see so much potential.

Ok, onto the obvious: spam posts. How are they getting through?
I let them in. :)

I originally set registrations to manual approval but I let loose a little bit to test the native CAPTCHAs built within XenForo and build our IP ban list. However, it seems that the built-in CAPTCHAs aren't holding up. I've since implemented a new CAPTCHA that will hopefully keep up with the attempts to spam our site. From what I've read, it has been quite successful.

The spam is outta control

Yeah, it was. It should be much better now. Feel free to let me know if you see any additional spam, you guys are free to hit the "Report" link if you'd like to help out. :)

I like the new forum software, but we lost our splash page. People newer to the net, and even some old netters, often are confused by straight forums.

Back