the wife made me start a new tank BC-14 journal

Discussion in 'Tank Journals' started by Gomer, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

My wife was tired of looking at my frag tank, with an empty BC-14 next to it. She wanted a pretty tank, so I was told to do something with it. Nothing fancy, but should do. I think this tank will only have LPS (cause that is where the action is at!)

Fresh nuked rock with overly creative lump-o-rocks. I'll seed after the rot is underway :p

[img width=904 height=1000]http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/gallery/837_10_11_08_9_37_55.JPG[/img]

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Do you plan on putting any coral in there?

3. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Oh man. She made you start a new tank? That's rough. How do you put up with that?!

4. tuberider

tuberider Guest

What are the parameters, lighting, filtration?

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

lol. Ya, she pretty much made me. Rough life I tell you. She also wants me to set up a big tank (like the 3x6ft deep corner marineland if I have room in the future place).

Jeremy: slightly modded BC14. center chamber is setup for backlit fudge w/ chaeto. MJ-900 w/ hydror for flow. Sunpod 70watt. Ca/Mg/Alk etc are whatever my maintank is at :p I just filled it with the waterchange water from the frag tank. Once things are stable and pods are horny, I'll slowly migrate over some LPS.

6. badbread

badbread Guest

Nice tank! Please share your secrets, how do I get my GF to make me setup tanks?

7. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

For the nemos and dorys? :D

8. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Porcupine fish. It's all about the porcupine fishes :D