This weeks Acros and LPS 7/9/2012-7/14/2012

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Jul 14, 2012.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

This week we tanked 8 boxes of maricultured/deepwater acros, 2 boxes of lps including scolys, lobos, and symphyllias of all variations. We also brought in a nice selection of ORA fish and corals and clams. I have to admit the last 2 weeks have really been crazy at the shop but with one more big sps shipment arriving( customer tank breakdown) we should be able to provide people with everything they want.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

3. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

4. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

I want to thank everyone that came out and supported your LFS yesterday. Sorry for the delays, that was a crazy fun day yesterday. Thanks from the whole staff.

5. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

What happened at DC on Saturday? I thought your/NCRC July coral swap was next Saturday?

6. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

it was just flat out crazy here all day. we appreciate that everyone that came out and supported the store waited as we were a little slower. We also got a nice visit from the redding club as well saturday, it was just a long day

7. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

the swap is the other club swap and the store is just allowing them to use the store and space, this is not a DC swap