Cali Kid Corals

This Week's New Arrivals 9/15

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Guys...pics of some of the stuff that we just picked up here and there. Come check them out and let me know if you're interested in any of them....

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6456.jpg

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6362.jpg

IMG_6399.jpg

Torch.jpg

NeptuneAquaticsRainbowZoa.jpg

NeptunesBabyBlueZoanthid.jpg

Neptune Aquatics,
Robert & Cerissa

Hey Robert,
Nice clove polyps. Are they Star Gazers?
My coloney is a blast to watch as it spreads out. It creates little horizontal runners that look like the alien creature from "The Deep" as it feels for new territory in which to take hold. I've been limiting my lateral spread by snipping runners in hopes to encourage more feeding polyps to form topside. Nice kinetic addition to any tank!

Oh dang...I didn't know posted on this thread. Sorry for the tardiness guys. Work been kinda crazy lately. Anyway...

Phong/Erick/Derek...please don't hate me for saying this....that particular piece is a consignment from one of our customers. Don't be shock but he's asking for $150/polyp for it. I am pretty sure the price can be negotiated if you really interested. I can provide contact info for the seller, if you are interested.

Hiya John...nope. It's an original wild stuff. Yeah, those are cloves always a favorite among soft coral keepers. Grow really well and easy to control. We have a colony of Gold Strike cloves that's been doing really well for us as brood stock. We just place several small rubbles next to it and it just attaches to it in just several weeks with several new polyps. Once in a while, we just harvest it by replacing with new rubbles.

Robert

My wife would kill me if I pay $150 for that whole piece :D :bigsmile:

I guess I will stick with the $10 frag tank you have LOL ..

Robert, still have some of those clove polyps? how much those going for? didnt get to really look around when i went to pick up salt and food the other day.

Back