Neptune Aquatics

This Week's New Corals

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Check out some cool new stuff we just got in!

Vietnam Mini Maxi Anemones
Vietnam Blue/Red Rhodactis Mushroom
Lavender Rhodactis Mushroom
Palythoas
Zoanthids
Acroporas from Indo and Australia
Euphyllia Branching Green Hammer
Euphyllia Octopus Branch Green Hammer
Euphyllia Branching Torch
Euphyllia Green Frogspawn
Euphyllia Branching Gold Torch
Australian Green Orange Hammer
Rainbow Acan Lord
.....and many many more.....

Inverts:
Red Band Trochus Snails

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

I like those mini nems. Wish I had a second tank with a little room in it. :)
Also like the frog spawn that has the high contrast between the green tips and dark body. Nice haul!

Acans look sweet... wish I could trust acans in my system with those voracious peppermint shrimp in my tank, who strangely won't touch the common older indo acan lords I got :D

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Coral Reefer...that bright green coral is a Palau Nepthea. Crazy nuclear green piece. Cool thing is we got billions of those frags in the store at price you wouldn't believe... :D

Palau Sinularia commonly miss ID'd as a nepthea ;) I gotta get Tony Vargas to stop by and school you on sinularia VS nepthea :lol: After all, he schooled me so I should pass on the favor :p So much for retiention though, I forgot the points of ID he made :(

Hmmm maybe Tony can be one of the BAYMAC speakers???

That's the first for me. Hell, he can probably school me on a bunch of other corals I probably mis ID everyday! :O

Is true that this specie REALLY IS extinct? Or is that just a marketing BS? if it is BS, I'd better stop spreading it around the shop....lol.

BS. There was a die off but it's not extinct. GARF really banged that drum and got plenty back from hobbyists to "repopulate the reef" with. Umm none ever went back that anyone has been able to prove and it's ill advised to send any back.

Back