Reef nutrition

This Week's Pending Arrivals (@ Neptune Aquatics)

And here are some new pics of junks we have around the shop that's just sitting there and looking pretty for nothin'...

IMG_7927.jpg

IMG_7932.jpg

IMG_7935.jpg

IMG_7938.jpg

IMG_7944.jpg

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=6887.msg90261#msg90261 date=1237443318]
I'm not seeing what I am looking for :p /hint hint
[/quote]

I don't have naked pics of myself for you Tony, if that's what you're asking for.

[quote author=kurplunk link=topic=6887.msg90251#msg90251 date=1237442801]
As always nice stuff robert!
[/quote]

Thanks, Daniel! The piece you brought in is still as bright as sunshine! Thanks again.

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=6887.msg90246#msg90246 date=1237442513]
nice tricycle Robert :D

btw can you hold the bird of paradise bn for me.

One BOP is yours, Serg. Does Jr want one to out done his pop too? lol

Sergio
[/quote]

ha ha ....if only it was as easy as promising him a kids meal and making him wait in the car. Yeah he will probably come down with me >:( , not sure what time but it might be a little late on saturday afternoon.

Any pics of the blue milli? Is it the ORA milli or the palmers. Arnold, if its the ORA blue milli I might have to beat you to the store and pick it up myself. :)

Hi Patrick...its Blue Milli. This is the third time I brought it in. It comes from ORA already off-color but color up rather quickly once it's reestablish itself in your tank. Arnold kept eyeing the last piece we had in stock but by the time it colored up, it was gone. Sorry Arnold, I should've kept that one for you. Maybe next time.

No need to hold anything for me, I have lots of contacts that can get me stuff. I am telling you it was brown/green millie they gave you ...not blue. : ) It was there for like what over a month?

ORA said it was "Off color" but I guess that's a fancier way of saying brown...lol. But yeah, it was actually in the shop over three months!

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=6887.msg90164#msg90164 date=1237435654]
[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=6887.msg90155#msg90155 date=1237433686]
pictures.....pictures.....pictures........pictures...............I promise not to show up too early this weekend :D
[/quote]

Don't worry I'll be there tomorrow to buy all of the stuff you want.
[/quote]

Hi Jeremy...Thanks again for stopping by, helped us out, and hooked us up with a gem! what's this beauty's name again?

IMG_8201.jpg

Cerissa and I kept getting distracted by it's hotness that we forgot what you told us.. :D

Back