High Tide Aquatics

TimTen's Tank

Finally its a Salt Water Tank. I added the water and Salt today, the chemical cycle will start in a few day.

P1010265.jpg

P1010266.jpg

Oh and a few pics of my frag tank. This has been the easiest tank to maintain, no sump, no sand, and it sits on the floor.
P1010270.jpg

P1010269.jpg

P1010268.jpg

P1010267.jpg

Nice Tim, Did Gen build your display, it looks like one of his tanks (he rolls Sherman style).

I feel a really nice and clean tank coming on....

How about a little gear/method behind the madness info.

I finished the chemical cycle, did two 80% water changes, then started adding live stock. My First addition was a Tomini Tang, and a cleaner shrimp. Followed by a fire fish, and a cardinal. Then two weeks later a pair of clowns and a gbta. So far everything has been doing great. I have been feeding a combo of Rod's/formula 2. I'm still having the algea bloom, but the Tomini is taking care of it. I'm going to give it another three weeks, then start transfering over the coral. Here are some pics

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010037.jpg

[quote author=TimTen link=topic=3242.msg46168#msg46168 date=1213757353]
lol, its Art's old tank.[/quote]

Well, that narrows it down ::)

:D

Hey Tim lov'n the tank! I'm seriously thinking about going less on the LR myself I like the open feeling, nice job!

BTW I had no Idea you had a frag tank set up, hows it looking?

You need some snails to help with the algae, I would just keep the 1 small tang. Nice clean look!

I think you should get a DJ power strip to help with the power cords Tim. : )

I wanted to update my pic's, but my camera really sucks. One of these days I need someone to come over and show me how to take a picture.

P1010778.jpg

P1010767.jpg

The new mother

P1010771.jpg

P1010766.jpg

Arnold you toadstool is doing well

LOL.. not sure I agree with the BB part ;D

I got to have sand.. Tried BB before and didn't like it at all.. Like Euphyllia said.. something is missing :D ...

hi tim, good talking with you at the swap. i like how the tank is coming along. any updated pics on the progression of the fish and corals? also, i'm glad the maroons and anemone are doing well in your tank. i never got a chance to see her eggs while in my care....

Back