TOTM

Discussion in 'Wouldn't it be good if...?' started by hiepatitis, Jun 29, 2008.

1. hiepatitis

hiepatitis Guest

I don't know if anyone has suggested this but I would like to see a tank of the month on the BAR forum. I have always learned from reading about these amazing tanks on RC. I think BAR members can benefit from seeing how others are successfully maintaining their tanks.

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

It has been discussed, it seems the consensus was that there weren't enough active members that would be willing to participate, and the tank journals were a good place to feature our tanks.

The club has grown though, and who knows what's possible. I could easily nominate a dozen tanks myself right now, there are some nice tanks in the club.

3. Thales

Thales Past President

I think whats really needed is someone to organize the whole thing. Hint hint...

4. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Maybe we could do this quarterly instead of monthly.

5. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=Thales link=topic=4006.msg47680#msg47680 date=1214841209]
    I think whats really needed is someone to organize the whole thing. Hint hint...
    [/quote]
    I heard Hiep volunteered ;D ..

6. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Tank of the Year!

Or Tank of the Swap (every 6 months)

7. hiepatitis

hiepatitis Guest

Hey I'll do it. I get to go to peoples houses and see tanks. I'm on it.

I think Tank of the Quarter is a good idea Perry

8. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I vote for Tong's tank.

9. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=hiepatitis link=topic=4006.msg47717#msg47717 date=1214855299]

[/quote]We'll see what the poll brings Heip, after the madness you and I can hook up at the swap, and figure out how to coordinate AFA month, quarter, criteria, and the rest of that bullcrap. Mebbie we can have different photogs, and writers for different regions.

10. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

I think a tank of the quarter is a good idea. Better then a tank of the month.

11. tuberider

tuberider Guest

How about Tank Of The Meeting? If the member who's tank is featured attends the meeting following the announcement, and posting members can ask questions about the set up, as well as the person who's tank it is can as for specific advice.

12. hiepatitis

hiepatitis Guest

Your the man Jeremy. I love these ideas.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4006.msg47742#msg47742 date=1214870091]
    [quote author=hiepatitis link=topic=4006.msg47717#msg47717 date=1214855299]

[/quote]We'll see what the poll brings Heip, after the madness you and I can hook up at the swap, and figure out how to coordinate AFA month, quarter, criteria, and the rest of that bullcrap. Mebbie we can have different photogs, and writers for different regions.
    [/quote]