High Tide Aquatics

tr1ggers 5.5 Gallon Pico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate aquarium, which had a bad fan and had to be returned to kessil.

The z's and p's are doing a lot better than a few weeks ago. This pic is actually a few weeks old and doesn't have some of the new frags in there. Maybe I'll try for another photo today. :)

Few new pickups from Aqua Exotic and Neptunes. I need to do new tank shots but I am just being lazy :p

Gold Mauls, I call the second ones "Almost" space monsters and the last is just a nice orange polyp I really liked.

gwCNiaB.png

Py2wY9u.png

rX4COuB.png

Those are some great pictures. I'm a newbie so forgive my ignorance, but how do you get those close ups? Is it just that you tank is that small?

Here are my Agaves. Blue Agave is on the left and the Salted Agave is in the center. Amazing colors and splashes on these. Some of my favorites now :)

N0EJIJK.png

Rainbow Acan from the NVR growout contest is sprouting a load of new babies. Really stoked on this one.

Lpas8HM.png

My little rock is filling in. My shrimps favorite spot is underneath it so his tenticles are always irritating things.

Geicos, Chong Bongs, Sunny D's, Space Monsters, Magicians, Gold Mauls (closed), Pink Mauls, RPE's, Bam Bams, DC Full Metal Sunbursts, Unknown Orange and Devils Armor.

0ejQ3jL.png

Last but not least the SPS. A few new pieces and a few pieces are growing out nicely.

Garf Bonsai, Neon Yellow Monti, Orang Montis, Spongodes, Purple Stylo, Birdsnest, P&G Palys, Blue and Green Teneus, Forest Fire Digim Blue Slimer, Green Slimer, Trumpets, Ponape Birdsnest, Pink/Green Mille and my big Green Monti Cap

YHUVjug.png

i6d1sfB.png

Looks freakin AWESOME!! Nice new growth..........stuff is really filling in. I can't believe you can keep SPS in 5 gallons of water. LOL! CRAZY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back